TISS: Felix Winter
Room: HE 03 10
I am a PhD student (Advisor: Nysret Musliu) in the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Artificial Intelligence and Optimization for Planning and Scheduling.
CV: Download (Last updated: September 2019)
Paint Shop Scheduling Instances
I am currently working on solution methods for a paint shop scheduling problem from the industry (see the ICAPS paper mentioned below for a detailed description). Benchmark instances for this problem as well as a solution validator can be downloaded here.
A MiniZinc model for the paint shop scheduling problem plus instances in MiniZinc format can be downloaded here.
- Felix Winter, Nysret Musliu. "Exact Methods for a Paint Shop Scheduling Problem from the Automotive Supply Industry", CPAIOR 2019 (extended abstract, accepted for presentation. Download full paper version)
- Felix Winter, Emir Demirović, Nysret Musliu and Christoph Mrkvicka. "Solution Approaches for an Automotive Paint Shop Scheduling Problem", ICAPS 2019.
- Emir Demirović, Felix Winter, Nysret Musliu and Peter J. Stuckey. "Solution-Based Phase Saving and MaxSAT for Employee Scheduling: A Computational Study", PATAT 2018 (extended abstract)
- Felix Winter, Emir Demirović, Nysret Musliu and Christoph Mrkvicka. "Modeling and Solving an Automotive Paint Shop Scheduling Problem", PATAT 2018 (extended abstract)
- Emir Demirović, Nysret Musliu and Felix Winter. "Modeling and Solving Staff Scheduling with Partial Weighted maxSAT", PATAT 2016
- Lucas Kletzander, Florian Mischek, Nysret Musliu, Gerhard Post and Felix Winter. A General Modeling Format for Employee SchedulingTechnical Report, DBAI-TR-2017-109, Technische Universität Wien, 2017.
- Felix Winter, Nysret Musliu. Constraint Based Modeling for Scheduling Paint Shops in the Automotive Supply IndustryTechnical Report, CD-TR 2019/1, Technische Universität Wien, 2019.