Projektass. (FWF) Dipl.-Ing.
||Vienna University of Technology
Institute of Information Systems
Database and Artificial Intelligence Group
||HE 03 10
See also: TISS Adress Book
Office Hours: By appointment (send me an e-mail)
I'm currently involved in the following projects:
(Extending the Answer-Set Programming Paradigm to Decomposed Problem Solving)
(Treating Hard Problems with Decomposition and Dynamic Programming)
Co-Advisor for Master's thesis
Implementing Variations of the Traveling Salesperson Problem in a Declarative Dynamic Programming Environment
(Thesis submitted 2015)
Author: Marius Moldovan
Supervision: Stefan Woltran
- Improving the Efficiency of Dynamic Programming on Tree Decompositions via Machine Learning In Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, 2017.
- htd - A Free, Open-Source Framework for (Customized) Tree Decompositions and Beyond In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Integration of Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research Techniques in Constraint Programming (CPAIOR 2017), 2017.
- Providing Built-In Counters in a Declarative Dynamic Programming Environment In Proceedings of the 39th German Conference on Artificial Intelligence (KI 2016), pages 3-16, 2016.
- Shift Design with Answer Set Programming In Fundamenta Informaticae, 147 (1): 1-25, 2016.
- Computing Secure Sets in Graphs using Answer Set Programming In Journal of Logic and Computation, 2015.
[ Abstract BibTeX pdf ]
- Shift Design with Answer Set Programming In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning (LPNMR 2015), pages 32-39, 2015.
- Improving the Efficiency of Dynamic Programming on Tree Decompositions via Machine Learning In Proceedings of the 24th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2015), pages 275-282, 2015.
- The D-FLAT System for Dynamic Programming on Tree Decompositions In Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence (JELIA 2014), pages 558-572, 2014.
- The D-FLAT System for Dynamic Programming on Tree Decompositions In Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Logic and Search (LaSh 2014), 2014.
- Computing Secure Sets in Graphs using Answer Set Programming In Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Answer Set Programming and Other Computing Paradigms (ASPOCP 2014), 2014.
[ Abstract BibTeX pdf ]
- Solving Shift Design Problems with Answer Set Programming Master's Thesis, Vienna University of Technology, 2013.
Supervision: Stefan Woltran and Nysret Musliu
[ BibTeX pdf poster ]