- Artificial Intelligence in Employee Scheduling
- Answer Set Programming for Problem Solving on Tree Decompositions
- Treating Hard Problems with Decomposition and Dynamic Programming
- Fixed-Parameter Tractability in Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning
- Fragment-Driven Belief Change
- Possibilities and limits of tailoring established belief change operators to fragments of propositional logic
- A Semantical Framework for Graph-Based Argument Processing
- Heterogeneous Information Integration
- Model-Based Web-Ranking Extraction
- SPARQL Evaluation and Extensions
- Advanced Barrier-free Browser Accessibility
- Abstract Dialectical Frameworks: Advanced Tools for Formal Argumentation
- Know It All and Know It Right: High Quality Knowledge Mining in the Web
- New Methods for Analyzing, Comparing, and Solving Argumentation Problems
- Cycle Double Cover Problems, Generalized Bipartizing Matchings and Snarks
- The Design Debugging of VHDL specification project funded by
Siemens Austria with the aim of finding and fixing bugs in VHDL
- A system for disjunctive datalog with constraints and true negation (a
la Gelfond < Lifschitz) plus several frontends (brave and cautious
reasoning, abductive as well as Reiter's diagnosis, a subset of
SQL3, and knowledge-based planning).
- A dynamic programming-based answer set programming solver
- Automata and query languages for semistructured data
- Complementary Aproaches to Constraint Satisfaction
- Large-Scale Probabilistic Information Integration from Web Tables
- The JAva Diagnosis Experiments project funded by the Austrian Science
- A project on extracting and converting information from
semistructured data sources (HTML, XML, ...) and on web information processing
- B1: A special-purpose meta-search generator for integrating deep web data
- The MObile DIagnosiS project funded by the Hochschuljubiläumsfond
der Stadt Wien.
- Next Generation Web Wrapper Technologies
- A LaTeX2HTML extension for Leslie Lamport's pf.sty style allowing hypertext style proofs.
- Planning Knowledge (2007-2010)
- Project of Softnet Austria -
industrial competence network within K-net program of the Austrian
Federal Ministry of Economics and Labor.
- A system for process-oriented business modeling and process
- Ramsey theory illustrated through a java based game (Hexi) that plays
heuristically and can learn in a client-server style or optimally if
- Refresh - A Reusable and Extendible Framework for REactive ScHeduling
- A project on reactive scheduling funded by
FWF, the Austrian Science Funds. The
projects builds on the Déjà Vu-Project.
- Reasoning on the Web with Rules and Semantics
- A tool for the generation of workforce schedules.
- Semantic Numbers on the Web. A project promoting the convergence of Telecommunications and the Next Generation Web by integrating ENUM into the Semantic Web.
- System of Integrated Tools for the Creation of Multimedia Contents Delivered Off-line and ON-line
- Konstruktion, Studium und Anwendung von Snarks
- Service Oriented Data Integration
- A reusable iterative optimization library for combinatorial
problems with fuzzy constraints.
- DBAI acts as partner in the Semantic Web School and is involved in the module on standards, methods and concepts.
- Task Mining and Crowd Sourcing
- Turning Theoretical Tractability into Efficient Computation via Datalog
- Inductive Wrapper Generation on Trees
- XMLTaskForce XPath
- The world's fastest XPath engine -- the only one with guaranteed
polynomial-time complexity (as compared to exponential time for all
Last modified: Feb 2010